Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Video: Garrus (Mass Effect 2)



Garrus (Mass Effect 2) costume made by Robert Rodgers of My Wicked Armor
"This Garrus project was a bit more difficult than I thought it would be. The costume has at least 75 LED’s on/in it! But the lighting is one of the things that attracted me to this costume. I especially enjoyed the eye gear. Photos and videos just do not capture how neat the eye piece looks. I think the whole costume requires nine 9V batteries if you want the lights to work for a few hours. Fortunately, the armor is very lightweight, including the massive chest piece which I designed to split into two pieces for shipping and transport. And I am aware that Garrus does not have a tail- I just forgot to attach the butt plate strap before the video."

No comments:

Post a Comment