Monday, January 30, 2012

9



My "7" and "9" costumes. I wore "7" (the character on the left) and my friend Joe wore "9". We decided we wanted to do these for DragonCon 2009 a month before the convention! (I know, an insane idea...especially with limited reference pictures! I literally had "TWO" to work with for my costume...good thing "9" was easier with more references!).

One thing I proclaim after making these: I will never sew with burlap. EVER! Again.

Joe made the props! I did everything that involved the fabric, as well as the bird helmet/mask.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there- I came across your page because I am currently thinking about doing my own cosplay of 7. I know it's a bit taboo to ask other cosplayers for help when you're making the same costume they did but i'd love some tips on how you created the outfit. If you're interested in helping me out send me a message. Hope you receive this!

    ReplyDelete