Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Korra


Korra (from Avatar: Legend of Korra) by Eloquium
Photographed by Andy Ryan
"It's of Korra from the Legend of Korra and I just wanted to take this moment to thank the people who helped me make this devianart, inspired me, and made this photoshoot possible. I'm also proud to say that very little editing was needed for this photo. The only thing that was touched were the eyes. All lighting and blurs are raw straight from the camera."

Korra Cosplay - Learned from the Dragons by ~eloquium
"Since the beginning of the Avatar series, firebending has been my ultimate favorite form of bending. I was always marveled by the offensive style that can be both extremely powerful, while maintaining the graceful flow of the dragon race."
"I hope you enjoy yet another Korra shot from the Legend of Korra, demonstrating the heavily rooted stance and strong kick that is earthbending <3"
"Here’s another picture from my Korra cosplay photoshoot 2012 doing one of the most well-known forms of waterbending — the water whip!"
"I actually borrowed this pose from Haru when he was earthbending three pieces of coal as he stood up against the Warden! That is, to this day, one of my favorite moments in the entire series, so I’m glad I got the chance to recreate it here! Here's a picture."

No comments:

Post a Comment