Thursday, May 16, 2013

Blood Angels Space Marine


"I scratchbuilt this Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine Blood Angels Tactical Sergeant, 7th company, 9th squad, costume as a fan.  It was first shown at The Scandinavian Sci-fi, Game & Film Convention 2012 in Stockholm, Sweden.

Download the "modified for foam" pepakura files, originally found on this forum, Hundreds of pictures from the build. And some of my own patterns made for modifications and details. For example the backpack was significantly redesigned to look more like the miniatures. Not a tutorial, but alot of help in construction. All the things I figured out for myself, I give to the public to use. I update this file from time to time, so downloading it again at a later time gives you more pictures, information, and so on. As my modifications move along.  Download pepakura patterns and pictures from my build."

No comments:

Post a Comment