Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Seras Victoria


Seras Victoria (from Hellsing Ultimate) by TraumaCentreGrrl
Photographed by Dilaseberxx
"SOOOO HERE SHE IS. Uhh. I hope you like her. ^^'

I'm pretty proud of this cosplay, but there's some stuff I wanna change. I gotta style her wig some more and touch up some of the black lines. but all things considered; I'm happy with my Seras. This picture in particular isn't the best, but I didn't expect it to be cause it's really just a fancied up test-shot.

And obviously I don't have my Harkonnen with me cause it didn't have all the details yet. And I didn't want to take pictures with it because it's not perfect. C:

Cause I'm an elitist over the Hellsing weapons. Not particularly over other people's things, just my own. xD"

Photographed by Ducesa
"Forgive the semi-inaccurate nature of this pose.

I just like these two photos enough to forgive the mild flaw.

Plus this shot also shows off the range/aiming system/strange-variation-of-an-optical-sighting-system of my gun.

It's fun for gun laying photos. For sure. xD"
  

 Photography by CONVOKE photography
"The Harkonnen; a 30 milimetre, anti-freak cannon. Designed to be used with both depleted uranium shells and exploding incediary shells. This weapon will destroy all but the most heavily armoured of targets." - Hellsing Ultimate II
"So yes. This is the Harkonnen me and my Dad built together.

A lot of blood sweat and tears have gone into this weapon. But mostly tears. From me. xD

But I'm very pleased with the end result. It needs to be touched up a bit but what can you do? I'm gonna fix it up a bit for MTAC."

No comments:

Post a Comment