Thursday, August 1, 2013

Atomic Wonder Woman


Photographed by Adam Patrick Murray

This is the single most epic Wonder Woman cosplay I've ever seen.  Meagan Marie never fails to impress, but this time, she's outdone herself.  Completely amazing!
"Ready, set, ATOMIC! I instantly fell in love with Atomic Wonder Woman’s design when this statue was revealed. Although a few people didn’t recognize who I was without help from the belt buckle, this costume was received really well at SDCC. And it was super comfortable!

I’ll do a comprehensive blog with construction notes at a later date, but the majority of the armor is made from Worbla and EVA foam. The concrete is expandable insulation foam coated with textured spray paint. You can check out some of my progress photos here!

Overall I’m really happy with how this costume turned out. I’m going to make a few small adjustments before I wear it again, like taking in the top so it fits better."


Photographed by Andrew Ho


Photographed by LJinto


Photographed by Andrew Ho


Photographed by Andrew Ho


Photographed by LJinto


Photographed by Adam Patrick Murray


Photographed by Bitspitter


Photographed by Andrew Ho


Photographed by Andrew Ho

No comments:

Post a Comment