Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Kids: Joan of Arc

"Everything I have said or done is in the hands of God. I commit myself to Him! I certify to you that I would do or say nothing against the Christian faith." - Joan of Arc

Joan of Arc by Alice Lewis
Photographed by Kelly Is Nice Photography
"While most of our research was done through books we checked out a few movies for Alice to watch and learn about the battles and time period. The Messenger with Milla Jovovich was the closest we found to actual events but the spiritual parts were pretty dark and weird. Of course, Alice liked it a lot and it’s her new favorite movie. Joan of Arc with Leelee Sobieski is not even remotely accurate and ridiculously long and honestly maybe the worst movie I’ve ever seen and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy and every time you come across it you should kill it with fire just so that it would be a slightly more accurate representation of Joan’s life."

 "I am not afraid. I was born for this." - Joan of Arc



"I fear nothing for God is with me!" - Joan of Arc

"It is true that I have wished to escape and I still do! It is lawful for any prisoner to try to escape if he can." - Joan of Arc

"I came from God. There is nothing more for me to do here! Send me back to God, from Whom I came!" - Joan of Arc

No comments:

Post a Comment