Monday, November 22, 2010

Gallery: Harry Potter Spell Tattoos

Source: MuggleSpace



I got this done today on my lunch break, so decided to share due to all the HP tattoos. I only recently got back into Harry Potter, after being obsessed by a kid and rather eh as a teen, and this just seemed like the right tattoo to get as my first. I’m terrified of needles, but now know that my fear is totally silly because it barely hurt at all. Hopefully this tattoo will remind me that all fears can be overcome with a little positive thinking.

Source: Brain-food

Due to recent events, I had to update my tattoo picture. Last time i took it with The Half-Blood Prince. Now, The Deathly Hallows.


Saw everybody else had their Harry Potter love up:D This was done on 8/10/2007, and it’s my Snape dedication tattoo. Got it done to support my favorite character, and to document a huge obsession.


I just got this done today. It’s my totally awesome rad Harry Potter tattoo. I have a lot of chronic pain from gall bladder disease, hip problems, and nerve problems in my back so I felt that combined with my longtime HP obsession this was fitting.

Source: FireSpinner

YAY!!! I did it! I finally did it!

Source: Harry Potter Tattoos

I got this done three years ago. I thought over which tatt to get for a long time. I knew I wanted something that showed my eternal love for the series, yet was still personal. So the spell, it’s sort of my philosophy on like *wink*. And I used purple for the lightning bolt because it’s my favorite color.

I have lots of people asking me what it says, I do this silly little twirl so they can read it all. They always laugh and say it sounds like me. Then I ask them if they know where it’s from and I get a blank stare. Le sigh. Someday, a random stranger will read it and we’ll fangirl together.


This is my first tattoo. I got it for my 18th birthday! I love harry potter so this fits me perfectly!

Source: AmandaBethhh

From Harry Potter’s Tales of Beedle the Bard. A replication of JK Rowling’s own drawing.

It’s my first tattoo. And I love it.


Right after it was done at FU’s tattoo in Charlotte North Carolina. I love harry potter and i love mischief. A friend and I have matching tattoos (same word different lettering and spots). I love it its in the best place close to my heart.




“Expecto Patronum” Because Harry Potter is my life.



Saw everybody else had their Harry Potter love up:D This was done on 8/10/2007, and it’s my Snape dedication tattoo. Got it done to support my favorite character, and to document a huge obsession ^_^


my first HP tattoo ♥ right after it was done :D

Source: CosForum

Hello all......I am rather new here, but I read through the entire thread with great interest. I would like to share my own HP tattoo that I had done in mid-June. It is my first HP tat, and my 5th overall. It's a rather close-up picture, and not a very good one. It was taken the day it was done. I would love to hear thoughts/opinions.


well, hp peeps i have decided i'm getting me another tattoo this summer in Aug.; oooo yikes, i'm think about pain now!! i'm really really not good w/ the pain but i have a great tattoo guy that knows that =D


Source: dunemanic

No comments:

Post a Comment