Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Gallery: Hogwarts House Tattoos

Source: RyanDarling

I cannot think of anything besides Harry Potter that I have been obsessed with for over a decade. Which is why I chose the Hogwarts Crest for my first tattoo. This is for all those who have been with Harry from start to finish!


My friend Paige’s first tattoo.



Fresh ink done 12/17 by liz at oddity in sarasota florida. i already had the words. i love this tattoo so much. yes it is a harry potter inspired tat, which makes it even more special. hp was my only friend while i was growing up, and i am more the proud to wear my obession on my skin.

Source: Bibliophile


It was a toss up between this or The Deathly Hallows but I decided on this because of how personal it was. Reminds to always be brave, courageous, and loyal to my loved ones. Kevin at Aces Tattoo Reno, NV


This is my brother’s tattoo. He’s a true Slytherin and a huge Harry Potter fan.  This is actually his second HP tattoo (the other is “Morsmordre”). It’s not yet finished. He’ll be going in for coloring within the week.


Source: Nicodemus


Source: Wilhelmpixel

Ravenclaw!

Source: Heather via ContrariWise

“Wit beyond measure is man’s greatest treasure.”

No comments:

Post a Comment