Friday, July 15, 2011

Gallery: More Deathly Hallows Tattoos

In honor of the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2, here is a follow-up to last year's popular gallery of Deathly Hallows Tattoos.


It’s not finished yet, but this was the original idea that popped in my head. first it was just the DH triangle but it wasn’t ‘me’ enough so hence the flower! a few errors but my brother did it and he’s still learning…

Source: michellecarl


Realistic Deathly Hallows Symbol Tattoo done in Bronze washes, by Libby at Conspiracy Ink Tattoos in Raleigh, NC.


Just Re-Reading incase I missed something the first seven hundred and fourty three times…


Source: emo-gopher

About a week ago, my friend and I went and got ourselves some Harry Potter tattoos. I got “Until the very end” followed by the Deathly Hallows symbol since I feel it sums up my devotion to the series. Harry Potter has been with me for more than half my life. Harry’s gotten me through the dark times in my life; he cemented my love for literature; he was the birth place of my love of all things fantasy. What better way to remember the impact JK Rowling’s world had on my life than getting something that will stay with me forever? I stuck with Harry until the very end.Tattoo done by Warren at Blank Generation in Victoria, BC




Together, they make the deathly hallows.


got inked last 10/18/2010 with my friend, sabbie :)
the deathly hallows with a circumpunct purely defines the inspiration i got from the Harry Potter series and Dan Brown’s The Lost symbol.
the HP series introduced me to magic and dan brown introduced me to the truth behind things so these two symbols have a strong impact on me :)


This is the Deathly Hallows symbol from the Harry Potter series. The Deathly Hallows are the three magical objects that are the focus throughout Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. They represent The Elder Wand, The Resurrection Stone, and The Cloak of Invisibility. The story is thoroughly depicted in Deathly Hallows, but it is also told in The Tales of Beedle the Bard.


I got my first tattoo yesterday on the anniversary of The Battle of Hogwarts.
For those of you who don't know, this a Deathly Hallows symbol
with the last words of the Harry Potter series underneath.


A girl I know named Amberlie

First tattoo ever :)

Source: Pattieb0yd

My first and brand new tattoo paying homage to the wonderful world of Harry Potter.

Source: Dusan Mandic

My Deathly Hallows tattoo… redesigned for me by my friend Hannah.
I love Harry Potter - it’s always been my favorite and got me through some tough times, in particular, last year. The DH symbol came to represent the important things in my real life, as well as the story. I’ve wanted it for so long and I finally got it a couple weeks ago at Fu’s Tattoo in Charlotte, NC (by Nate).

Source: Ukelaney

This is my Deathly Hallows tattoo. I’ve put up with a lot of crap from people for getting this because they think getting a Harry Potter tattoo is stupid. I disagree. I’m paying homage to something that has shaped the greater part of my life. I love Harry Potter and I love my tattoo.



My second tattoo, the deathly hallows. Got it done this Thursday, the 23rd. :)

The outlining is such a bitch. I consider myself to have a very strong pain threshold but this just makes me cringe. The shading in is surprisingly not painful at all, though.

July 15.. I’m ready for you.


here it isss. Fresh, so its still pretty red. I’ll post a better picture when its healed!


No comments:

Post a Comment