Friday, July 15, 2011

Gallery: More Unusual Harry Potter Tattoos

In honor of the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2, here is a follow-up to last year's popular gallery of Unusual Harry Potter Tattoos.


My own personal dedication to the pieces of literature that is apart of who I will be for the rest of my life.

Freshly done September 11th, 2010 Done by David Draper @ Mom’s Tattoos in Dunedin, FL
Original Artwork by Madam GrandPre in Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows.


This happened like a month ago, but I felt like sharing it again.  =]  It’s the love of my life.


Fawkes

my tattoo based on the cover of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

Source: caboosezine

Source: heartcells

Found this on Facebook, love it.

Source: hailechka


Image adapted from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling, quote from Shakespeare’s The Tempest.

Source: FYeahTattoos

One of my closest friends and I got matching tattoos to commemorate our love of Harry Potter. Dumbledore’s Army for life.

Source: 5Puntos

zombie harry potter and voldermort tattoo by marco vergel

Source: FYeahTattoos

These are my first two tattoos: the stag is Harry’s patronus and the thimble is Peter’s kiss.

Source: FYTattoos

I’ll join in on the potter love. This is an altered illustration from Prisoner of Azkaban I had done in 2008. It was so painful that I never had it colored in, but I like it just the way it is.

Source: amandabethhh

From Harry Potter’s Tales of Beedle the Bard. A replication of JK Rowling’s own drawing.
It’s my first tattoo. And I love it.

Source: patronuscharm


since everyone is submitting harry potter tattoos. here’s mine! this is my take on sirius in grimmuald place. i admired how much sirius cared for harry, and did anything he could do to protect him.

Source: Boss Lady 

Here it is

Source: maurice_ravel

The one standing still is Remus, the top is Sirius. They are taken directly from the closing credits of the 3rd film; I tried not to change them as much possible, because they belong to the actual characters. I considered adding the little scrolls with their names, but it seemed superfluous and this way it feels more like a secret code.


I’ll join in on the potter love. This is an altered illustration from Prisoner of Azkaban I had done in 2008. It was so painful that I never had it colored in, but I like it just the way it is.

Source: Patronuscharm

since everyone is submitting harry potter tattoos. here’s mine! this is my take on sirius in grimmuald place. i admired how much sirius cared for harry, and did anything he could do to protect him.

Source: amandabethhh


From Harry Potter’s Tales of Beedle the Bard. A replication of JK Rowling’s own drawing.
It’s my first tattoo. And I love it.



To commemorate the first letter from Hogwarts, the one that started it all.

Harry Potter changed my life when I was 10 years old and I will always love it.

Source: Taylor

My Sirius Black Azkaban id tattoo

Source: FYeahTattoos

This is a tattoo I got on my upper left torso of a Grizzly Bear Paw with the phrase “Expecto Patronum” within the main pad of the paw.  The phrase in latin means “I await a protector,” however it’s also a major spell from Harry Potter which was a huge part of my childhood, the spell itself creates conjures an incarnation of the caster’s innermost positive feelings, such as joy, hope, or the desire to survive, known as a Patronus and often takes the shape of an animal, my favorite animal being the grizzly bear seemed a pretty fitting choice.


i don’t always like coloured tattoos, but this one is nice.

Source:  deathbedz

new harry potter ink!! i figured i needed another hp tat before it was all over.
a horcrux and a basilisk. \m/
i love how dark and brutal it is. max kuhn did a swell job.
“All you have to do is walk straight at the barrier between platforms nine and ten. Don’t stop and don’t be scared that you’ll crash into it, that’s very important”
I had the idea for this tattoo brewing for a few years. I wanted a Harry Potter tattoo, but a design I hand’t seen before.

I am so happy with the way this turned out. The type is so well designed.
The custom tattoo was done by Tania at True Tattoo. Frankston, Australia


 Finished this Harry Potter sleeve today! Based on the books but just in time for the new film…. Yay! Thanks Natalie..its been so much fun! :D

Source: Swedeen

EVERYTHING IS HARRY POTTER AND NOTHING HURTS. Actually, my shoulder twinges a little. My love is inked forever!


Source: Elizabeth via MuggleSpace

The winged key from Philosopher's Stone


The back of my neck, in memory of Sirius



If you enjoyed this post, make sure you check out: More Dark Mark Tattoos, More Deathly Hallows Tattoos, More Hogwarts House TattoosMore Harry Potter Quote TattoosMore Harry Potter Spell Tattoos, More Harry Potter Tattoos, More Snitch Tattoos, More Unusual Harry Potter Tattoos

No comments:

Post a Comment