Thursday, October 27, 2011

Tattoo: Victorian Death Star


"This was taken couple seconds after it was finished up. This is my first tattoo and I had it done with John L. at Art 4 Art Sake tattoo in Sacramento, Ca. I really like the shop and John was incredible to work with. The tattoo is a simplified version of Dance Gavin Dance’s self-titled cover art. That album has been one of my favorites for about 3 years. This band was one of the ones that brought me into the all the music i listen to now and all the friends i have now. I never get sick of it. John did a really great job of taking a intricate piece and making to fit my needs. Its on the back of my calf and i couldn’t be more please with the placement of it. It took about 3 hours to do. I really enjoy the feeling of being tattooed and hopefully have more to come in the future."

No comments:

Post a Comment