Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Video: Dead Space: Live Action Trailer



The Dead Space series is a hugely successful franchise now its third incarnation that follows engineer Isaac Clarke as he explores the mining ship Ishimura, which has been  overrun by necromorphs (space zombies).  I've always thought the series would make great fodder for a live action movie series, and I'm pleased to see that I'm not the only one.
"I'm a fan of Science Fiction, Filmmaking, and Video games, so I clashed it all together in one video, DEAD SPACE: Chase to Death. I hope that I will be able to continue making live action video game trailers. It's so much fun. I hope you enjoy it, especially the creators of Dead Space. Thanks for the inspiration and encouragement to travel into the horror of outer space. I also want to thank my amazing crew for sticking with me til' the bitter end of space. Onto the next one...maybe Dead Space: Collusion or Dark Souls II"

No comments:

Post a Comment