Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Kids: Hawkeye

TATE'S Cosplayrade Competitors!

Hawkeye (from The Avengers)
Photographed by Tate’s at TATE'S First Ever Cosplayrade Competitors


Source: Lunavin

"That’s my little girl as Hawkeye! :)"

Supercon 2012

Source: Lunavin
Photographed at Supercon 2012

My daughter as Hawkeye at Supercon. She got annoyed at people asking her if she was Katniss from Hunger Games.

Source: Lunavin
"My daughter as Hawkeye at Supercon. She got annoyed at people asking her if she was Katniss from Hunger Games."
  

Source: Lunavin
"Working on my daughter’s Hawkeye costume for the convention this weekend.  I’m not really great at sewing by any stretch of the imagination, but I’ve had to push myself since my daughter’s preferred costumes are usually obscure and don’t come in kid sizes.

This was a dress I found at Goodwill with an attached skirt.  I removed the skirt and then bought purple fabric at JoAnn’s fabric store.  I sewed the fabric as best I could.  The patch is from ebay.
Now to paint the bow and arrows black."

No comments:

Post a Comment