Friday, March 16, 2012

Crossplay: Akito Wanijima

Akito Wanijima by *Kumosaru-Jax

Akito Wanijima (from Air Gear) by Kumosaru-Jax

FINALLY a photoshoot with some success. I am happy now, so happy. <3

This is my newest cosplay, Agito/Akito Wanijima from Air Gear.


This was such a fun photoshoot~ allthough being on stairs in blades kind of scared be a bit :S and the wind made my wig mess up just about half the time... I brought a comb with me but it still didn't stop the wind from making my wig fly everywhere haha~


This was a goofball shot that ended up coming out right haha. I always tend to open up and do silly things when in cosplay during a shoot after some time, especially cosplays like this that I can have a little fun with XD

2 comments:

  1. This is the cutest Akito cosplay I think I've ever seen. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did u buy this wig, please? :(
    i'll make Agito's cosplay in december and i need a wig yet.. but i didn't find wig good enough..

    ReplyDelete