Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Catwoman


Photographed by Jade of SmileJade Photography
"I just got the photos from my Catwoman photoshoot w/Jade at Otakon this past summer and WOWOWOW I’m so happy with how they look!!!

Catwoman was one of those cosplays that involved a lot of firsts. First cosplay not anime/vidya/Disney, first cosplay sewing stretch fabric, first cosplay wearing a skin-tight outfit… And I’m super pleased with how it came out! The next con I wear this to, I’ll need to make some improvements. But this is still a super fun costume to wear, I love being Selina!! She’s one of my favourite comic book ladies.

Suit was purchased online, gloves & cowl sewn from scratch, goggles were modified."



http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc9igxHj281qdmqf8o7_r1_500.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment