Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fashion: Fifties Tardis Dress

  

"This is my rendition of the Tardis. Classy and Sexy like a movie star because the Tardis is the star of the show and steals Dr. Who’s hearts! P.S. I also made my own patch to replace the St. John’s Ambulance one."


  

"I’m choosing to do a 50’s style dress to go with a more older feel. I’ve seen a lot of girls do steampunk and tighter dresses but i’ve never seen a really classy Tardis dress rendition. The dress is actually vintage and i’m going to do a bit of alterations (Take it in, shorten the sleeves, hem it a bit) I will also be wearing a bunch of actual vintage items along with the dress to give it that definite sexy/classy appeal.

“Hello this is Sexy….I MEAN the TARDIS!”

I’ve also designed my own Tardis Symbol. The symbol that is sometimes seen on the Tardis is the St. Johns Ambulance symbol and I wanted to make it more Dr. Who friendly. I’ll make a patch and have it on one of the front pockets I will be attaching.

(If you would like to know more about the Tardis patch please leave me a message)

This is seriously something i’ve wanted to do for a while and it’s going to feel so good when I actually get to wear it!!!

Velvet! Velvet! Velvet!"

No comments:

Post a Comment