Monday, March 18, 2013

Elf


Elf in Nightmare Robe (from Lineage II) by YurikoCosplay
Photographed by Baldy


Photographed by Fotogaben


Photographed by Dunkleengel


Photographed by Dunkleengel


Photographed by Dunkleengel
"Elf girl, waiting for her partner at the meeting point, to start the next adventure."

Photographed by Dunkleengel


Photographed by Dunkleengel


Photographed by Dunkleengel
"I think this place suits this costume very much. I was visiting an anime convention in Vienna (Austria), and spent two days sightseeing. Some of my friends suggested that we should make some photos in Schönbrunn. Schönbrunn is one of the most beautiful places in Vienna, and I love it so much! There were tons of tourists, I am crazy, walking around dressed like this. But it was fun, even if it was really hot."

No comments:

Post a Comment