Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Rule-63: Magneto

Rule-63 Magneto, by Julie Doll


Over the past several years, I’ve always looked to my friend Julie for fashion inspiration, as she’s always had a sharp eye for putting together creative ensembles across a variety of styles; however, she’s really upped the ante with her recent stylish takes on various comic characters. After a reported “9 hours of shopping for supplies and 8 hours and 40 minutes of sewing and crafting,” she completely floored me with her latest Magneto ensemble. I especially love how she coordinated the look with a simple purple bodycon skirt, and I can’t get over those impeccable cage boots. Knowing Julie’s attention to detail, I think that I can safely assume that she topped off her look by installing tiny magnets in her purple gloves.

I can’t wait to see what other costumes and comic-inspired ensembles that Julie has in store for 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment