Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Toph

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljv0jqs5bs1qi4v1to1_500.jpg

Toph (from Avatar: The Last Airbender) by Ravenhedgehog
Picture by Nicolaiandrews

Well, here it is! Pic number one of my Toph cosplay. I love how colorful this picture is ;-; The wall was really neat. The whole area reminded me of an air temple, or the area where the sun warriors lived. The picture itself reminded me of when Zuko and Aang found the statues that taught them the Dancing Dragon.

About the Shoot:
This shoot took place at the Maitland Art Center. Even though it's not Chinese-looking, I feel like it looks like a temple the Gaang could have come across during their travels. We shot for 3 hours before getting kicked out for a couple weddings. I was absolutely exhausted by the end - this shoot really showed me how out of shape I was!



 

 

1 comment: