Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Group: Amy Pond and the Doctor

Tell her, this is the story of Amelia Pond. And this is how it ends. //Photographer: shigeako

Amy Pond and the Doctor (from Doctor Who)
Photographed by Like-A-Kitty, shigeako, and Xaver-Kun


Amy Pond cosplayed by Nixis
The Eleventh Doctor cosplayed by AyuVince
Weeping Angel cosplayed by Flo_san



Three…Doctor, it's coming I can feel it. I'm going to die..  //Photographer: Like-A-Kitty   There's just...something in my eye.  //Photographer: Like-A-Kitty

Hello, Old friend. And here we are, you and me, on the last page. //Photographer: Xaver-kun

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She look great. Definitely great! By the way I love the last photo. Amelia Pond and Raggedy Man... So cute. :)

    ReplyDelete