Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Skarlet

Skarlet from Mortal KombatCosplayer: Kasea VPPhotographer: SNTP [deviantArt | Facebook]

Skarlet (from Mortal Kombat) by Kasea VP
Photographed by John Lynn (SNTP) at AX 2012



Photo by BlizzardTerrak
Our Mortal Kombat group did an amazing job at the SDCC Masquerade! We won 3 awards babeh!


Photo by BlizzardTerrak
You wanna fight me?! Wrong decision YOLO!!!XD hahahaha

I'll be honest guys and gals....I did not take a lot of pictures at SDCC! For that I'm sorry! The MK group and I were sooo busy rehearsing our Masquerade skit, so it was crazy all weekend!:P Fortunately, our MK group did an amazing job and we ended up winning 3 awards!!!!XD HOW EXCITINGGGGG ID THAAAAAT!!!?!?!? This was such anew experience to me, because surprisingly I have NEVER done a skit before...but I'm so glad I was a part of it! I wanna do more skits now! Anyways, please do enjoy, I'll add more photos as I find them! Thank-you all so much for your patience and continued support! ♥


Photo by BlizzardTerrak
This was taken right after SDCC's Masquerade in the "press room".


Photo by Fremen9. — with Fremen Atreides.

This con was so crazy, busy and sooo much fun!!!:D I had a blast debuting my Aisha Void Princess at the Esword booth. I loved working with all my amazing friends while wearing Skarlet from Mortal Kombat 9. And I briefly wore Yuri(From Adam Warren's Dirty Pair). Overall I had a blast and I hope to go again next year!^-^ Please do enjoy these photos!:D







No comments:

Post a Comment