Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Gaige the Mechromancer


Photographed by Mike Dickens of Contagious Media Productions
"Gaige was a wonderful labor of love to start out 2013.  I learned a ton, got to work with some new materials and had a fantastic time obsessing over the details (progress album here).    Huge thanks to my friend and master artist, Austin Thompson, for helping me figure out the rocket launcher and airbrushing everything so beautifully.  (Usually he paints much tinier things- check out his amazing miniatures at Brush4Hire)

This is the Cherry Bomb skin, a reward for getting 100 kills with a rocket launcher.  I’ve got Miss Moxxi’s Creamer (a Torgue rocket launcher), an Impaler shield, the Lobbed Breath of Terramorphous grenade mod, and a Legendary class mod in addition to her default accessories."


  

  


Photographed by David Ngo
"I had a blast bouncing around on stage at the costume contest at Emerald City Comic Con! Gaige is so fun. I ended up placing second in the Video Game category."



No comments:

Post a Comment