Monday, March 11, 2013

Malis Vitterfolk


Malis Vitterfolk Troll Shaman (from World of Warcraft) by MalisVitterfolk
Photographed by Tony Hsu
"This is my troll Malis in the tier 12 shaman set and Sulfuras running around Blizzcon. Man, such an experience to be had!! Malis totally let the fame go to her head and was busy hamming up the camera, kinda hard to believe I'm actually incredibly shy in real life?! Still, it was great to meet everyone there and I was chuffed to bits when I found out I made the secondary costume contest on the Blizz site. It has been a treat reading the comments left on my page and I'm excited that I made the top 10!

I did a small photoshoot of Malis for Fanime while I was around the river park. This is probably one of my favorite shots from the event. Sulfuras is going into retirement after this as he is definitely too fragile for any more cons being made of cardboard."


http://24.media.tumblr.com/a617967f061fe2cd57f319bf571a77d4/tumblr_mjfmffelCq1qh0fapo2_1280.jpg
"I did a small photoshoot of Malis for Fanime while I was around the river park. In here Malis is rather deep in thought... or maybe just wondering when dinner will be >_> Sulfuras is going into retirement after this as he is definitely too fragile for any more cons being made of cardboard so I wanted to make sure I got a few good shots before the end."
"I did a small photoshoot of Malis for Fanime while I was around the river park. There was a fantastic bridge avaliable to take pictures on so I just had to snap up the opportunity! Sulfuras is going into retirement after this as he is definitely too fragile for any more cons being made of cardboard so getting a few really good shots was a blessing. Putting on all that blue paint took me two hours!

Malis is a Zandalari troll, currently residing on WrA. She is wearing the tier 12 shaman set and wielding Sulfuras, the Hand of Ragnaros."
"Did I ever mention how much I love my troll? Blizzcon was an experience and a half. The people, the excitement, the picture taking every five steps... definitely a first in my book and it was a blast! This was one of my favorite pictures taken of me and as soon as I work out who took it I'll give credit (I kinda saved all photos in the same folder and forgot to write down who sent me what >_< )"
"The hammer is made of all recycled materials (with exception to glue and paint of course). The corset and over skirt was created for me 'cause there was no way I was going to be able to learn how to make a leather corset in the time I had but I had a hand in making everything else. I did have a few helper elves who, without them, I would never have finished everything on time and I am much grateful!"
"This is my troll Malis in the tier 12 shaman set and Sulfuras running around Blizzcon. Man, such an experience to be had!! Malis totally let the fame go to her head and was busy hamming up the camera, kinda hard to believe I'm actually incredibly shy in real life?! Still, it was great to meet everyone there and I was chuffed to bits when I found out I made the secondary costume contest on the Blizz site. It has been a treat reading the comments left on my page and I'm excited that I made the top 10!"

No comments:

Post a Comment