Thursday, March 14, 2013

Night Elf


Night Elf (from World of Warcraft) by YurikoCosplay
Photographed by Thomaso

  

Photographed by Dávid Écsi
"The night elves (or kaldorei, which means "Children of the Stars" in their native tongue of Darnassian) are among the oldest known races in Azeroth, a reclusive and mystical race born during the waking of the world.
 
This is my second version of this costume, added some details, leaves to the hair, a necklace, more feathers, etc. The first version looks kinda boring now, compared to the new photos.

I think we could finally create the athmosphere and the "feeling" I imagined for this character

Because many people asked me about my purple skin color, I just tought it would be easier to explain it here. It's not photoshop, it's bodypaint (like my Tiger cosplay in my gallery). I am using Kryolan creme type bodypaint, because it's cheaper than liquid ones (and I don't have an airbrush either). Getting ready takes 2-3 hours, depending on the character, and the amount of skin I want to color (usually 2 hours for the nightelf, 3 hours for the tiger)."
  

Photographed by Dunkleengel


Photographed by Laszlo Keszthelyi (right)

  

Photographed by Dunkleengel and Dávid Écsi


Photographed by Nagyhuho



My Nightelf cosplay at the London MCM Expo Masquerade (2011 October).

No comments:

Post a Comment