Thursday, March 1, 2012

Demon Hunter


Demon Hunter (from Diablo 3) by Its-Raining-Neon
Photographed by Eurobeat Kasumi Photography


Photographed by Soulfire Photography


Anna Fischer's lovely photography grabbing the first best full body shot of the armor <33 it was tricky getting over to the rocks in this hulking thing but well worth it

think this is my favorite shot of my demon hunter so far ^^ (photo credits to miss Ashley Badie ) i just gotta say with this suit all said and done i'm really proud of myself. I've never tried armor before nor have i ever dedicated myself alone so hard to a project that i could get it done in 2 months. This was an adventure in it's self to make and to wear and i can't wait to make more. /scuse me while i go play the beta i just got from a friend x> <333333333333333333333333333333/

No comments:

Post a Comment