Thursday, August 30, 2012

Crossplay: Link


Link (from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess) by Rei-Suzuki
Photographed by TheEyeProjects




Photographed by TheEyeProjects at the Abunai convention in The Netherlands.

"My Link (Zelda - Twilight Princess) is finally done! oh man, I wish this cosplay since four years ago..

So, This picture were caught at Anime Jungle Party 2010 (Brazil) by my best friend Luci. We found a parfect field to take this photos, Luci is a great photographer, thank you so much!
AJP were amazing as never been since some years. There was a LOT of people! And I was so happy for found so many Zelda fans :3

I took 5 months doing ALL this costume. My mom helped a lot too doing this chainmail, she's my salvation <3 Elf ears, hyrule shield, master sword and all the rest were done by me.

Thanks so much for all my friends, they really encourage me for finish Link until right time, love you all"

Photographed by Denys


Photographed by Luci at Anime Jungle Party 2010 in Brazil


Photographed by TheEyeProjects


Photographed by TheEyeProjects

No comments:

Post a Comment