Friday, February 10, 2012

Bioshock


Photographed by Basil Grows
Taken at Ohayocon 2012 in Columbus, Ohio

Eleanor Lamb, once a little sister of Rapture guarded by her big daddy, now the savior of Rapture, a role forced upon her by her mother, Sophia Lamb. But she will always remember her ties to the past through the little sisters, and the big daddies, in their bulky diving suits.



The little sisters decided to change up their usual game of ring around the rosie and circled around their big sister, Eleanor instead. All while Big Daddy kept close watch behind them, keeping splicers at bay.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome, I love it. I have to know how or wear did you get the Eleanor costume/ the little sister costumes. And how did you make or get the Big Daddy costume, me and my friend want to dress up as a Big Daddy and little sister or Eleanor teams so any help or advice is a big help, please contact me Via Email- Sara.k484@yahoo.com Thank you

    ReplyDelete