Friday, February 10, 2012

Black Cat


Photographed byKrisEz

I don't think that Cat would think of herself as the "other" woman. She's far too cool for that!






Photographed by KrisEz


Photographed by KrisEz
RAWR! There's no getting away from me now!


Photographed by KrisEz
 

Photographed by KrisEz


Photographed by KrisEz


 Photographed by OmegaNakaKun
This is a little bit 'cheeky' but it works with the character, I think


Photographed by xxNatto

This is my Black Cat cosplay that I wore to Sydney Supernova

It was freezing that day, and the thin catsuit really didn't do a whole lot to help that.


Photographed by xxNatto

"Pat me gently and I'll purr for you..."


Photographed by xxNatto


Photographed by xxNatto



This photo was taken at Sydnova this year. I got so exhausted from walking around all day! It was murder on my heels

I liked this shot that a random photographer took so I uploaded it for y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment