Thursday, August 2, 2012

Lightning


Lightning (from Final Fantasy FFXIII) by Isamiaella
Photographed by Chi at MCM Expo London, May 2012

"Preview of my FFXIII-2 outfit. Eye are not shopped. I just stupidly bought blue contacts to go over already blue eyes.

I hope this gets a decent reception as the effort i put into this costume was very full on. Firstly I’d just like to say that it took me 2 and a half weeks to make so it does have it faults but i shall try and fix them for the future were i shall be wearing this costume again for sure."



"I know your most likely thinking. 'This doesn't show much of the costume'. Believe me i'm aware of this, and also quite annoyed about this.
I didn't get many photos due to lighting or wind being a pain.

But this is the closest i have to a full body shot (for now) 
i wanted to at least showcase as most of the costume as i could possible without it going to waste."

No comments:

Post a Comment