Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Doctor


The Doctor (Doctor Who) by Matt Elliott
Photographed by Sophie

  

New Doctor cosplay picture using my new canon 1100d. 

New Doctor cosplay picture using my new canon 1100d.

Is it straight now? This is the second photo of me from Sunday’s ‘photo shoot’. Hope you like it.

 Photographed by Sophie
 Is it straight now? This is the second photo of me from Sunday’s ‘photo shoot’. Hope you like it.

itsjusttimeslikethese:

doctorfuckingwho:

anescapedfish:

mastersgonnamast:

matteleven:

buttjaws:

uglychubbylosersclub:

fickjamori:

buenonacho:

matteleven:

Matt Smith / The Doctor Cosplay - Me with Sonic!

you look… so… similar to him…

not a whoian but reblogging because i honestly did not realize it was a cosplay til i read the desc
daaaayum

This is a cosplay. Whaaattttt

No. You PISS THE FUCK OFF.
BEING A WIZARD AND TURNING YOURSELF INTO MATT SMITH IS CHEATING.

You sound very angry! But nevertheless thank you for the compliment :D

Legit thought this was Matt Smith.



You could be his double, that is scary shit bro.

I was just casually strolling through my dash when I saw this. Casually scrolled past it. Casually scrolled upwards and almost casually fell out of my chair.

Thank you all! Nearly 1000 notes! :o


I wanted to say thank you again for this! The number of responses this has had is awesome. I would also like to thank everyone for posting their amazing comments I appreciate it SO much. I hope I can continue to impress you guys and that I can improve my costume further!


Some more cosplay photos from the same day we did the night terror shoot. Hope you’re not getting bored and that you like these photos. :)

  


“Now see here Cyberman!” - At The Doctor Who Exhibition in London.
Matt Smith / The Doctor Cosplay

“Now see here Cyberman!” at The Doctor Who Exhibition in London.

New Cosplay Pic - I believe, for the first time ever I’ve managed to pull a convincing ‘Matt Smith face’? but there were several things that meant I had to crop and edit out the background. Anyway thank you all so much for the support you guys have given me so far and I really hope you like this new picture! :D

New Cosplay Pic - I believe, for the first time ever I’ve managed to pull a convincing ‘Matt Smith face’? but there were several things that meant I had to crop and edit out the background. Anyway thank you all so much for the support you guys have given me so far and I really hope you like this new picture! :D


Here’s me making a fool of myself for Fish Fingers and Custard day yesterday!


Photographed by Soph
Me and Charlie the badger getting acquainted, (You’ll know If you’re a DW confidential fan) I borrowed him from an awesome cosplayer in Cardiff. Lisa Baxter also cosplaying Amy Pond of course!



Photo by Soph :)
"‘All of time and space, everywhere and anywhere…’
Me cosplaying with Lisa Baxter recreating the Doctor Who series 5 promo video.
All of the photos we took came out slightly strange, I appeared to have an orange glow and I definitely had no plans to regenerate any time soon, maybe I was still cooking? :D"
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2p6kre5NB1r7djsgo1_1280.jpg

Photography by Ian Fraser

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2p6kre5NB1r7djsgo2_r1_1280.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2p6kre5NB1r7djsgo3_1280.jpg

Me attempting to do a ‘Doctor pose’. What do you guys think?
According to some of the facebook commenters I look stick-thin in this, maybe I should start eating more and get to the gym more often! :/
tumblr - facebook 

"Me attempting to do a ‘Doctor pose’. What do you guys think?
According to some of the facebook commenters I look stick-thin in this, maybe I should start eating more and get to the gym more often! :/"

Me with Karen Gillan doing the ‘Hand Pose’ today at Collectormania in Milton Keynes! 

"Me with Karen Gillan doing the ‘Hand Pose’
today at Collectormania in Milton Keynes!"

My picture with Caitlin who played young Amelia Pond! She started to giggle at my serious face :/Again, taken at Collectormania! :D

"My picture with Caitlin who played young Amelia Pond! She started to giggle at my serious face :/
Again, taken at Collectormania! :D"

I met up with a brilliant guy called Wayne at CMMK and he allowed me to pose in his amazing Doctor’s long green coat. The coat was amazing and really heavy. I had to keep stroking it! 

"I met up with a brilliant guy called Wayne at CMMK and he allowed me to pose in his amazing Doctor’s long green coat. The coat was amazing and really heavy. I had to keep stroking it!"

  

  

"Me demonstrating to a couple of other Doctors at CMMK how to get full use out of a long coat! :D

Thanks again to Wayne for lending me the coat!"


Photographed by Soph

"Going to Collectormania meant I had the chance to meet Rebecca for the first time! She’s a lovely person and a brilliant Amy/Karen lookalike and of course I had to request that we take a couple of photos!   You can find her Rebecca’s tumblr page here :D"

  

  

"More pictures of me from the shoot at the weekend, in front of some lovely vintage furniture :o"

   

Photo by Soph

"Had a bit of free time so we had a go at replicating one of Matt Smith’s photo shoots from series 5. I thought this went okay for once, what do you think?"


Photographed by Steve Ricks

"New photos of me (Matt Elliott) as The Doctor and Lisa Baxter as Amy Pond.
These were taken during a shoot in the village of Llandaff, Wales which was used as the location of Ledworth in the 11th Hour etc."




1 comment:

  1. For the first moment, I wasn't sure about you not being real Matt Smith. :D

    ReplyDelete