Friday, July 15, 2011

Gallery: More Dark Mark Tattoos

In honor of the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2, here is a follow-up to last year's popular gallery of Dark Mark Tattoos.



Source: Sara Balli (darthmaul121083)


Source: FYeahTattoos

This is my dark mark. I took the original skull design found in “The Goblet of Fire and drew it out in a Dia de los Muertos candy skull style. i grew up with harry potter, and I have lived in New Mexico my whole life. I didn’t get the dark mark as a symbol of evil or any form of negativity. I got it with Snape in mind as a reminder that you can’t judge a person by their looks or their past.

Source: FYeahTattoos

My 6th and most recent tattoo; the harry potter dark mark. copied exactly from the book. none of that movie bullshit! those books mean so much to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment