Monday, April 29, 2013

LipDub: Do My Thing



Evan McIsaac made this video of himself lip synching Estelle and Janelle Monae's "Do My Thing" while wearing construction paper costumes of all of Sailor Moon's Sailor Scouts. All of them.  The results are intentionally hilarious.  If you enjoy the video, check out his channel, where he has a whole play list of himself engaging in various Sailor Moon hyjinx.
"Do My Thing by Estelle featuring Janelle Monae. I heard this song and thought of my Sailor Moon costumes made of construction paper. It took two packs of paper and a giant roll of duct tape to make this video.

Update: Janelle Monae tweeted my video, I'm so happy to know she liked it!

Update 2: io9, MTV, and NewNowNext have posted this! One step closer to being a guest on RuPauls Drag Race!

I'm incredibly humbled by how many views this has, and how overwhelmingly positive you all have been. Thank you so much for your support of my silly hobby."

No comments:

Post a Comment